- Terms & Conditions
Information about us
Terms of website use, accessing the shaneel group websites, intellectual property rights, reliance on information posted, our liability.
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
- For any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above. This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Information about you and your visits to the Shaneel Group Websites
Viruses, hacking and other offences, linking to the shaneel group websites, links from the shaneel group websites, jurisdiction and applicable law, your concerns, terms of supply, transactions concluded through the shaneel group websites.
- you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts; and
- you are at least 18 years old.
How the contract is formed between you and us
Third parties, availability and delivery, risk and title, price and payment, cancellations / returns, our refunds policy, competitions and prize draws, promotional codes and voucher codes, price matching, free gifts with purchase, loyalty programme.
- All Shaneel Group Website customers are automatically enrolled in the Shaneel Group Loyalty Program (the “Loyalty Program”).
- Membership to the Loyalty Program is free.
- The standard number of points you will collect for every £1 spent on qualifying purchases on the relevant Shaneel Group Website will be 10 loyalty points; however the number of points collected can vary. Two loyalty points are worth one penny to redeem on the relevant Shaneel Group Website. From time to time we may run special promotions where we award additional loyalty points for every £1 that you spend and/or increase the value of your loyalty points to redeem on the relevant Shaneel Group Website.
- To redeem your points on the relevant Shaneel Group Website you should log in and go to your basket. You can then select the number of loyalty points you wish to use in relation to that purchase.
- You can redeem loyalty points on part or all of a qualifying purchase up to the full value of the qualifying purchase excluding the cost of delivery.
- Loyalty points are offered on all products purchased on the relevant Shaneel Group Website, except purchases made using gift vouchers. Points are awarded after any relevant discounts or promotions have been deducted from your shopping and exclude the cost of delivery.
- The number of loyalty points you have received after a qualifying purchase will be confirmed after the dispatch of the product or products purchased.
- Loyalty points from different accounts and/or different customers cannot be transferred and/or combined to consolidate the balance.
- Redeemed loyalty points will be credited back to the balance if the product purchased is returned.
- If a product you buy entirely with loyalty points is faulty, please follow our Returns Policy
- If necessary we will credit your account with the right number of loyalty points. No cash refund will be given in these circumstances.
- If a product you buy partly with loyalty points is faulty, please return it to us. We will credit your account with the right number of loyalty points and a cash refund will be given in relation to the amount actually paid by you for the product after you redeemed your loyalty points.
- If you receive a refund having returned or cancelled a product which awarded you loyalty points, and/or your payment for the purchase is refused, then we are entitled to cancel these loyalty points from your account. If you exchange the product for products with an equivalent loyalty point value, then you will be entitled to keep the loyalty points earned on that product. If you exchange for products with a lower loyalty points value then we are entitled to cancel the balance of the loyalty points.
- Loyalty points may only be redeemed for products, they cannot be used to pay additional charges such as delivery.
- Loyalty points have no cash value and are not exchangeable for cash.
- Customers may check the loyalty points accumulated by them by checking their relevant Shaneel Group Website account or contacting customer services by email at [email protected] or by telephone on 01923 204450.
- Please note that your loyalty points balance may not be updated immediately when you make a qualifying purchase. You will need to wait at least 24 hours before the points show on your account online. We may withhold points or delay crediting them where we reasonably suspect fraudulent activity or a breach of these terms and conditions.
- Customers who close their online account with the relevant Shaneel Group Website will immediately lose any and all loyalty points accumulated on their account.
- Loyalty points expire after 12 months and the Shaneel Group will remove accumulated loyalty points from customer accounts after a period of 12 months from the date the loyalty points were credited to the customer account.
- Customers can earn a maximum of 50,000 loyalty points in any 12 month period.
- We reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of the Loyalty Program at any time at its sole discretion.
- We reserve the right to terminate the Loyalty Program at any time. Customers will be notified and given a 30 day period to use their accumulated loyalty points. After the 30 day period, any unused points will automatically be forfeited without any compensation.
- We shall not be liable for any system malfunction, system failure or disruption in access to the Loyalty Program, or any consequences, direct or indirect, arising from the same.
- Loyalty points awarded may be removed or cancelled if we determine that the loyalty points were collected in breach of these terms and conditions or were awarded in error.
- death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- any breach of the terms implied by section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 or section 2 of the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982 (title and quiet possession);
- any breach of the terms implied by section 13 to 15 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 and sections 3 to 5 of the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982 (description, satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and samples)
- defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987 and
- any other matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude or attempt to exclude our liability.
Written communications, notices and communications, transfer of rights and obligations, events outside our control, our right to vary these terms of supply, law and jurisdiction, third party rights.
- Shop Fragrances
- Ghost Orb of Night
- Ghost The Fragrance
- Rose Quartz
- Find your Fragrance
New GHOST Orb of Night
Meet GHOST Orb of Night, the new seductive fragrance. The moon. The sun. Opposites in perfect harmony, sharing the canopy. Embracing their time to illuminate. Silent moments unveil the light. Romance is revealed in soft focus as the Orb of Night descends and a passionate sun rises once more. A time to escape and connect. The sky mesmerises. The depths of night quietly greet the possibilities of morning. Calm energy wraps the air, pure and all-consuming. Feel deeply. Let the warmth charge your soul.
Presenting a charmed sophistication, alluring cherry-almond flirts with a beating heart of treasured ethereal florals. Caramel melts upon a base of warm sandalwood signalling nocturnal riches. Intriguing orange blossom gently layers delicate white musk.
Trust in Ghost Orb of night, along with our other fragrances, are Vegan Society registered and we are Cruelty Free.
Free gift with purchase when you buy the 50ml or 75ml, whilst stocks last.
- Work with us
- Modern Slavery
- Sign up to hear about our latest news
Thanks for subscribing
Enter a valid email address
- Shop The Christmas Collection
- shopname one
- 0 items - €0.00
Oops! We were unable to find the page you're looking for :-(
It is likely that you may be looking for a product that has since been deactivated and is currently not available.
POP-IN HTML goes here
Your basket is currently empty.
- To view this video download Flash Player
Ghost The Fragrance Set, 30 ml
Purchase options and add-ons, about this item.
- Ghost the fragrance 30ml giftset
- Contains: 30ml EDT Ghost the fragrance and fragranced candle
- Beautifully presented in a high quality gift box
Buy it with
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Ghost the fragrance 30ml giftset - experience the femininity of Ghost at home with distant Dreams scented candle accompanied by a full size EDT.
From the manufacturer
Technical details, additional information, product details.
- Product Dimensions : 16.5 x 5.5 x 20 cm; 30 Grams
- Manufacturer : SA Designer Parfums
- ASIN : B07HRX2N35
- Item model number : GHTSET1117
- Country of origin : United Kingdom
- Delivery information:: We cannot deliver certain products outside mainland UK ( Details ). We will only be able to confirm if this product can be delivered to your chosen address when you enter your delivery address at checkout.
Looking for specific info?
Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings, help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them.
To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness.
- Sort reviews by Top reviews Most recent Top reviews
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. please try again later..
- UK Modern Slavery Statement
- Amazon Science
- Sell on Amazon
- Sell on Amazon Business
- Sell on Amazon Handmade
- Sell on Amazon Launchpad
- Supply to Amazon
- Protect and build your brand
- Associates Programme
- Fulfilment by Amazon
- Seller Fulfilled Prime
- Advertise Your Products
- Independently Publish with Us
- Host an Amazon Hub
- › See More Make Money with Us
- Instalments by Barclays
- Amazon Platinum Mastercard
- Amazon Classic Mastercard
- Amazon Currency Converter
- Payment Methods Help
- Shop with Points
- Top Up Your Account
- Top Up Your Account in Store
- COVID-19 and Amazon
- Track Packages or View Orders
- Delivery Rates & Policies
- Amazon Prime
- Returns & Replacements
- Manage Your Content and Devices
- Amazon Mobile App
- Customer Service
- United Arab Emirates
- United States
- Conditions of Use & Sale
- Privacy Notice
- Cookies Notice
- Interest-Based Ads Notice
- Скидки дня
- Справка и помощь
- Адрес доставки Идет загрузка... Ошибка: повторите попытку ОК
- Список отслеживания Развернуть список отслеживаемых товаров Идет загрузка... Войдите в систему , чтобы просмотреть свои сведения о пользователе
- Краткий обзор
- Недавно просмотренные
- Список отслеживания
- История покупок
- Купить опять
- Объявления о товарах
- Сохраненные запросы поиска
- Сохраненные продавцы
- Развернуть корзину Идет загрузка... Произошла ошибка. Чтобы узнать подробнее, посмотрите корзину.
Oops! Looks like we're having trouble connecting to our server.
Refresh your browser window to try again.
Shop By Type
Men's grooming, men's grooming brands, find the ghost fragrance that matches your mood.
No matter your personality or the mood you find yourself in, there is a Ghost perfume to suit you. Since 2000, Ghost has provided a collection of premium scents at incredibly affordable prices, with a range of perfumes to make you feel feminine, sophisticated and empowered. Evoking an ethereal confidence, Ghost perfumes are timeless and comforting.
Whether you are a city girl, early bird or sun-worshipper, there’s a Ghost perfume to match your attitude. Here we take a look at some of the best-selling Ghost fragrances and what they represent.
Ghost Original perfume
The epitome of Ghost perfumes, the Original is a timeless and pure fragrance that offers the perfect balance of cool elegance and surprising warmth. Ghost Original perfume represents the idea of waking up to a fresh new day, filled with imagination and infinite horizons.
Evoking positivity and confidence, Ghost Original is a soft and feminine fragrance that was the brand’s first perfume. Top notes of white rose and lily give way to a heart of smoked incense, jasmine and sandalwood, all sitting on a base of spiced amber, musk and vanilla. This delicate yet distinct fragrance is the perfect scent to see you through your everyday routine.
Its sister scent, Ghost Purity, similarly represents a breath of fresh air, taking the wearer on a journey through hazy mornings and rolling hills. Notes include freesia, rose, violet and lily on a warming base of sandalwood and musk.
Together, these perfumes are perfect for lovers of the countryside and those who often find themselves relaxed and carefree.
Ghost Captivating perfume
Have you ever been completely captivated by something? Perhaps someone who had caught your eye across the room, creating a sense of enticement? Ghost Captivating has taken this essence and bottled it perfectly.
A mesmerising glance across the room is sometimes all it takes to make you feel special in a crowd, and Ghost Captivating can help you to feel like that every time you spritz yourself. This floral, woody perfume opens with a burst of bergamot, mandarin and guava before unfolding to its floral heart of rose, peony, jasmine and freesia.
Finishing on a base of orris, sandalwood and musk, there is a fascination and a charm that lingers even after the perfume has faded away. Perfect for those who like to leave a lasting impression…
Ghost Deep Night perfume
For a much darker and intriguing perfume from the Ghost collection, Ghost Deep Night encourages you to embrace the darkness and the inky velvet night that comes with it.
A much more sensual and intoxicating fragrance than others, Ghost Deep Night perfume hints at the night’s possibilities and secrets. The shadows and magic of darkness are represented beautifully in this fragrance, in particularly through the use of the belle de nuit flower, which only opens at dusk.
Indian rose works with the belle de nuit flower before giving way to peach and apricot, sitting on a base of vanilla, musk and woody notes. This powerful fragrance is created for the night owl; the woman who feels that rush of emotion and excitement when the sun goes down.
Ghost Moonlight perfume
A perfume that is described as floral and citrus, Ghost Moonlight is a mysterious and seductive fragrance created for the nocturnal. A blend of gourmand notes create an enigmatic aroma that leaves you wanting more.
Ghost Moonlight perfume takes you on a cosmic adventure with a fascinating blend of notes. Beginning with top notes of ginger, bergamot and melon, the fragrance moves to a floral heart of peony, orange blossom and lily. Ghost Moonlight finishes with a unique base of white chocolate, amber and sandalwood for a truly indulgent fragrance.
- Scent Layering
A Nose For What’s Next: Predicting 2024 Perfume Trends
Winter Skincare and Perfume: A Guide to Compatibility
Unwrapping The Scents Of The Season: Christmas & Festive Beauty Gift Sets
Holiday Perfume Gift Guide: A Scent for Every Loved One
Teen Fragrance Gifts They’ll Love This Christmas
Perfume & Fragrance Gift Sets At The Top Of Our Wishlist
- Black Friday
Black Friday Perfume Gift Sets: Find The Perfect Holiday Gift
- Fresh Fragrances
Autumn Perfumes & Colognes: Fresh Fall Fragrances You Need To Wear
Sniff Out the Best Black Friday Deals: Perfume & Aftershave Edition
The Perfume Capsule Wardrobe: 5 Life Events, 5 Matching Scents
Maximise Your Mood with Memorable Scents by Missguided
Perfume Dupes For Your Most-Loved Luxury Fragrances
Bath & Body Gift Sets From The Luxury Bathing Company
Scents Of The Autumn Season
The Benefits Of Combining Fragrance With Body Care
- Men's fragrance
- Women's fragrance
New Season Steals: Sought-after Scents For You
- Luxury Fragrances
What Makes A Perfume Sophisticated?
- Seasonal Fragrances
How To Make Your Perfume Last No Matter The Weather
Discover the Natural Power of Origins Skincare: The Perfect Blend of Nature and Science
- Unisex Fragrances
Unisex Fragrances Perfect For Every Occasion
How Heat Can Affect The Quality Of Your Fragrance
Day & Night: How To Pair Your Perfume With Your Wardrobe
Is Yankee Candle Worth The Hype?
- Floral Fragrances
Floral Scents Giving Us Summer Garden Party Vibes
High-End Fragrances We Would Wear To A Summer Wedding
Upgrade Your Haircare Routine with Beauty Works Stylist Tools
Beach In A Bottle: Best Summer Scents
- Day Fragrance
The Best Citrus Perfumes You Need To Try
Sunset Scents and the Scenery of Santorini
Your Fragrance Match According To Your Astrological Sign
Top Tips For Packing Your Fragrance When Travelling
10 Perfumes We Think Barbie Would Approve
Beyond Gender: How Fragrances are Shattering Stereotypes and Boundaries
Perfume Wardrobe Essentials: Discovering the Best Scents for Every Mood and Occasion
Tap into your Spiritual Side for Self-Care
What Your Favourite Male Celebrities Smell Like
- Father's Day
Scents For Men Your Dad Will Love This Father’s Day
How Scent Layering Works
Going Green: The Rise of Organic Beauty Products
- Favourite Scents
Top 7 Luxury Perfume Brands For Women and Their Best Scents
Beauty Wellness Tips To Help You De-Stress
Scents of the Stars: Discovering Celebrities' Favourite Perfumes
Perfume Notes Explained: Understanding the Different Types of Notes in Perfume
How To Achieve Glowing Skin For Spring
Where To Spray Your Perfume For A Longer-Lasting Spritz
- International Women's Day
Floral And Feminine Fragrances: A Celebration Of International Women’s Day
- Mother's Day
Why Perfumes Make The Perfect Mother’s Day Gift
Mother’s Day Gifts To Rival Any Bunch Of Flowers
- Valentine's Day
Romantic Gift Ideas: The Top 5 Classics for Valentine's Day
- Night Fragrance
Scents Your Boyfriend Will Fall In Love With
Your Cart (0 item)
Go to checkout, you may also like, in your basket.
Ghost Perfume Range Review
Ghost is such an underrated fragrance brand. In addition to the Ghost Dream and Ghost Moon perfumes, there are many perfumes which followed the original Ghost The Fragrance. This article explains what each smells like and where you can buy them, including the discontinued fragrances.
Table of Contents
Ghost the fragrance, ghost anticipation, ghost sweetheart, ghost luminous, ghost captivating, ghost enchanted bloom, ghost whisper, ghost whisper blush, ghost moonlight, ghost girl crush, ghost whisper rain, ghost purity.
The original Ghost The Fragrance is over 20 years old now and still reminds a great value for money everyday perfume. Despite being an Eau de Toilette, Ghost The Fragrance has amazing lasting power. It’s a musky, sweet Vanilla Rose scent which lingers (like a ghost I guess!).
Ghost The Fragrance can usually be founded discounted and has some great value gift sets which come out for Christmas.
Ghost Anticipation is a sweet Cranberry fragrance which uses Violet to provide depth and femininity. Violet is a scent which reminds me of the smell of lipstick and makeup which I love. Sweet Orange Blossom and Orchid also add to the femininity of the perfume. Lily Cole was the face of Ghost Anticipation , making it an instantly recognisable advert. Ghost Anticipation is discontinued.
Ghost Sweetheart is one of only a few perfumes to use a Mint fragrance note (my favourite mint perfume is Elie Saab Girl of Now Lovely ).
Its primarily a woody perfume but these woody notes are lightened by Pineapple, Lemon, the Mint and delicate white floral notes. I think Ghost Sweetheart is a pretty safe perfume to gift; I used to recommend it a lot when I worked in a perfume shop for people who were looking for an affordable gift.
Ghost Luminous is a blend of a lot of different perfume notes, but predominantly its a fruity floral scent. Initially, Pineapple, Melon and citrus notes are reminiscent of DKNY Be Delicious ( my article on that range ). A floral heart then emerges with Jasmine, Freesia and a Sandlewood base. Ghost Luminous was very popular and has a lot of fans, largely due to its good lasting power. Ghost Luminous is discontinued.
Ghost Captivating is a fresh, uplifting summer perfume. The Guava top note creates a tropical fruity vibe which is perfect for hot weather days.
It is though a light Eau de Toilette so I find it only lasts a few hours. Ghost Captivating is discontinued.
Ghost Enchanted Bloom is an Eau de Toilette which focuses on the Water Lily fragrance note. Water Lily is quite an airy, watery floral scent which means that Ghost Enchanted Bloom is very delicate and subtle. Ghost Enchanted Bloom is discontinued.
Ghost Whisper is a great affordable Orange Blossom perfume. A Jasmine and Honeysuckle also come through along with a subtle sweetness from an Almond note; but this isn’t primarily a sweet perfume. Ghost Whisper is discontinued.
Ghost Whisper Blush has a lovely fresh Pear note which always makes me smile. A touch of Raspberry and Bergamot add to the fruity freshness alongside a Rose note which comes through as the scent fades. Despite being relatively gentle, Ghost Whisper Blush has fairly good longevity for an Eau de Toilette. Ghost Whisper Blush is discontinued.
I love the marketing imagery and name of Ghost Moonlight , it reminds me of Ghost’s moon shaped perfume bottles ( my article on that range ).
Ghost Moonlight uses a White Chocolate fragrance note which is typically quite dominant in perfumes. In Ghost Moonlight though I find it blends well with the other notes. It’s certainly a sweet fragrance but Ginger and Amber notes add depth and Lily of the Valley and Orange Blossom bring a much needed fresh floral touch. Ghost Moonlight is discontinued,
Ghost Girl as the name suggests is aimed at a younger market. It’s an innocent, pretty Raspberry scent which is light and simple; ideal for a young girl or ‘first perfume’. Ghost Girl is discontinued.
Ghost Girl Crush is very similar to Ghost Girl, perhaps slightly sweeter due to the addition of Vanilla. Ghost Girl Crush is discontinued.
Ghost Whisper Rain is definitely the most citrusy perfume in the Ghost fragrance range.
A Neroli, is combined with Clementine and Bergamot to create a super fresh clean scent. These sharp citrus notes are followed by a delicate Magnolia and a hint of the signature Ghost Musk.
Ghost Whisper Rain is a light fragrance which requires topping up throughout the day. Ghost Whisper Rain is discontinued.
The most recent release in the Ghost signature perfume range, the Ghost Purity bottle looks quite similar to the original Ghost The Fragrance bottle.
The scent also has the sweetness of the original too. This is a clean, fluffy, soft fragrance which reminds me of a lighter version of La Vie Est Belle Blanche . A sugary Meringue combines with fruity floral notes and sandalwood to create a clean scent which has been a real hit since its release. I think if you like the original Ghost The Fragrance, you will like Ghost Purity too.
Sophie is the perfume enthusiast behind Soki London. She reviews the latest perfumes and entire perfume ranges on her YouTube channel and website.
- The Ultimate Guide To The Carolina Herrera Good Girl Perfumes July 16, 2021
- The Ultimate Guide To The Dior J’adore Perfume Range July 16, 2021
- Prada Paradoxe vs Prada Paradoxe Intense Perfume Review September 7, 2022
The Ultimate Guide To The Ghost Moon Perfumes
- Shipping & Returns Policy
All Rights Reserved, SOKI FRAGRANCES LIMITED. Company number 14034586. Amelia House, Crescent Road, Worthing, England, BN11 1RL
- SOKI LONDON Home
- New Perfumes
- Best Perfumes
- Celebrity Perfumes
- Niche Perfumes
- Fragrance FAQs
- Acqua Di Parma
- Calvin Klein
- Carolina Herrera
- Dolce & Gabbana
- Elizabeth Arden
- Estee Lauder
- Ghost Perfumes
- Giorgio Armani
- Issey Miyake
- Jean Paul Gaultier
- Juicy Couture
- L’Occitane en Provence
- Marc Jacobs
- Micheal Kors
- Narciso Rodriguez
- Oscar De La Renta
- Paco Rabanne
- Salvatore Ferragamo
- SOKI LONDON Fragrances
- Bahasa Indonesia
- Science & Tech
- Russian Kitchen
5 famous ghosts that you might meet on the streets of Moscow
The headless boyar, 12th century.
The first scary legend concerns Prince Yuri Dolgoruky, Moscow’s founder. It’s said that in 1158 Prince Dolgoruky was traveling through the Moscow lands with a Greek sage and came upon a strange three-headed, piebald animal that looked at him and then ran into the forest. Prince Dolgoruky was frightened, but the sage said not to worry: this was a good sign, and that one day a majestic city would be built on this spot and that many nations would gather here.
Prince Dolgoruky emerged from the forest to find a hill on which stood a town belonging to the wealthy boyar, Stephan Kuchki. But the proud boyar did not meet the prince according to tradition, and therefore, Dolgoruky ordered the boyar to be seized and executed. His head fell to the ground, sprinkling blood everywhere. Meanwhile, Dolgoruky went on to rule over Moscow.
Ever since then, the area of modern-day Sretenka is home to the ghost of the proud boyar, who appears and frightens local residents. Therefore, superstitious Moscow residents say the city, “stands on blood.”
An Italian architect killed in the Kremlin, 15th century
Soon after marrying Sophia Paleologue , niece of the last Byzantine emperor, Russia’s Tsar Ivan III decreed construction of a magnificent cathedral in the Kremlin. But no matter how hard the Russian architects tried, the walls of the Dormition Cathedral always crumbled. Metropolitan Philip, who had been against the Tsar marrying Sophia, believed it was God’s curse for the marriage.
Sophia advised her husband to invite a foreign architect, but finding a suitable candidate proved very difficult because no one wanted to go to distant and mysterious Russia. Finally, in 1475, Italian architect Aristotle Fioravanti agreed to come and build a great cathedral for the tsar.
Construction was successful, and according to legend Fioravanti built many secret hiding places and underground tunnels in the cathedral. To keep enemies from learning the secrets of the Dormition Cathedral, Ivan III refused to let Fioravanti return home.
The architect even participated in some of the Tsar’s military campaigns before attempting to escape to Italy. He was seized at the border and imprisoned in the Kremlin’s Tainitskaya Tower, which is when historical chronicles ceased mentioning him. Most likely he died – walled up in the Tainitskaya Tower. Legend has it that since then Russian leaders see Fioravanti’s ghost just before terrible events are to take place. It vexed Vladimir Lenin, and later Joseph Stalin before the beginning of the Great Patriotic War.
A condemned murderer on Gorky Highway, 18th century
The Gorky Highway was once called the Vladimir Road, along which people convicted to Siberian penal colonies were led out of Moscow. One day, a dangerous murderer was marching in a penal convoy. He didn't survive the trip, however, and since there wasn't time to bury him, they left his body at the side of the road. This is why his soul can't find peace and still terrorizes the living.
Drivers say that late at night a strange man sometimes appears on the roadside: bearded, poorly dressed and resembling a homeless man. He waves to cars as if he wants them to stop, but his gait is strange, as if his feet are shackled.
If you see him be careful: he’s the ghost of the tormented murderer. If you stop, the ghost comes over to the window and says, “Forgive me.” Then you should say, “God will forgive you,” and quickly drive away without looking back. Otherwise, the convict’s restless soul will take you with it to the afterlife.
The miserly old man from Myasnitskaya Street, 19th century
This legend dates to the second half of the 19th century, in the home of the Kusovnikov family. Between 1843 and 1870 a childless couple lived on 17 Myasnitskaya Street. These merchants were known for their eccentric behavior and solitary lifestyle. The house is decorated with Masonic symbols, and legend says the husband and wife found a masonic cache in one of the rooms and decided not to have kids and not to employ unnecessary servants.
The couple was so afraid of losing their money that they almost never left home. Once, they had to leave for a short time and hid all their riches in the fireplace. Only one caretaker remained to look after the house.
When the couple returned, however, they saw that everything had been burned in the fireplace: the caretaker had been very cold and so decided to warm himself with a fire. Old woman Kusovnikova died on the spot, while her husband went mad and died shortly after.
Today, Muscovites say that late in the evening you can sometimes see a gray-haired old man in a shabby coat approaching passersby and asking them, “Where is my money?” This encounter does not promise anything good because anyone approached by the miserly old man soon loses large amounts of money and goes bankrupt.
A vindictive female spirit in the Moscow metro, 20th century
There are many scary stories about the Moscow metro. For example, it’s dangerous to ride in the ordinary train cars of the orange line after midnight on one particular day of the year. It first happened on Sept. 9, 1999, when five young ladies riding at night in car 26498 late suddenly lost consciousness.
One of the passengers was able to film the face of a young woman outside the train with his mobile phone. What had happened? A year earlier on Sept. 9, 1998, at the VDNKh station, a young lady had lost consciousness and fell under an approaching train.
Ever since then, she appears on the day of her death and causes passengers to lose consciousness.
If using any of Russia Beyond's content, partly or in full, always provide an active hyperlink to the original material.
to our newsletter!
Get the week's best stories straight to your inbox
- 18 little known facts about the Moscow Metro
- Abandoned Russia: top 7 most creepy places
- Ghosts, mutant rats and Metro-2: Unearthing Moscow’s urban legends
- Russian boogeymen: How did parents scare their children?
- 5 horror books by Russian writers
- Home & Kitchen
- Kitchen & Dining
- Dining & Entertaining
- Glassware & Drinkware
- Cocktail Drinkware
- Moscow Mule Mugs
- To view this video download Flash Player
Kitchen Bay Copper Plain Tin Polish In Side Moscow Mule Mug Oz Pcs Restaurant Mugs Beer Set 2 Handmade Each Solid
- Kitchen Bay Copper Plain tin polish in side Moscow Mule Mug Oz Pcs Restaurant Mugs Beer Set 2 Barware Shipping Pure Handmade Each Solid
Kitchen Bay pure copper Handmade Hammered moscow mule mug cup set of 2 pcs
To report an issue with this product or seller, click here .
Looking for specific info?
Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them.
To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. It also analyzed reviews to verify trustworthiness.
No customer reviews
- Amazon Newsletter
- About Amazon
- Press Center
- Investor Relations
- Amazon Devices
- Amazon Science
- Start Selling with Amazon
- Sell apps on Amazon
- Supply to Amazon
- Protect & Build Your Brand
- Become an Affiliate
- Become a Delivery Driver
- Start a Package Delivery Business
- Advertise Your Products
- Self-Publish with Us
- Host an Amazon Hub
- › See More Ways to Make Money
- Amazon Visa
- Amazon Store Card
- Amazon Secured Card
- Amazon Business Card
- Shop with Points
- Credit Card Marketplace
- Reload Your Balance
- Amazon Currency Converter
- Your Account
- Your Orders
- Shipping Rates & Policies
- Amazon Prime
- Returns & Replacements
- Manage Your Content and Devices
- Recalls and Product Safety Alerts
- Conditions of Use
- Privacy Notice
- Your Ads Privacy Choices