Women's Brooks Ghost 14
Step into your smoothest run yet in the Ghost 14, now with responsive DNA Loft midsole foam.
From hitting a wall to hitting your stride, the Brooks Ghost 14 delivers smooth cushioning to every step.
The updated Ghost 14 features full-length DNA Loft midsole foam for the most cushioned feel yet. DNA Loft foam is super soft and springy for a light, responsive ride as you run. The new midsole foam works with a Segmented Crash Pad for rolling transitions from heel to toe.
Brooks designers also tuned the Ghost 14 upper for a more snug, supportive feel up top. Brooks 3D Fit Print creates a flexible structure that contours to your foot’s natural movement as you run. This helps the engineered knit mesh hug your foot where you need it, and prevents chafing and uncomfortable rubbing.
Run your happiest in the Brooks Ghost 14.
This product has a newer version! Check out the women's Brooks Ghost 15 .
Watch: Brooks Ghost 14 Review
Consistently one of the best-selling running shoes, the Brooks Ghost 14 is known for its cozy step-in feel and reliable ride.
Watch Caroline as she reviews the newest updates Brooks made to this steadfast neutral trainer.
Who it's best for, why you'll love it.
Women's HOKA Bondi 8 Running Shoes
$132 - $165.
Women's Brooks Ghost 15 Running Shoes
$105 - $140.
Women's HOKA Clifton 9 Running Shoes
Women's New Balance Fresh Foam 880 v13 Running Shoes
Join our newsletter.
Get deals, events, and more.
Connect with Fleet Feet
Get involved on social media.
Find a Location
Fleet Feet has over 250 locations nationwide!
- Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry
- Road Running
- To view this video download Flash Player
Brooks Women's Ghost 14 Neutral Running Shoe
About this item.
- THIS WOMEN'S SHOE IS FOR: Runners looking for a smooth ride that won’t distract from the fun of the run. The Ghost 14 offers a simplified midsole construction which creates more seamless transitions. This Brooks Ghost 14 is a certified PDAC A5500 Diabetic shoe and has been granted the APMA Seal of Acceptance. We recommend ordering Brooks running shoes 1/2 to one size larger than your dress shoe.
- SUPPORT AND CUSHION: The Ghost 14 offers neutral support while providing high energizing cushioning. Ideal for road running, cross training, the gym or wherever you might want to take them! Predecessor: Ghost 13
- BALANCED, SOFT CUSHIONING: BioMoGo DNA and DNA LOFT cushioning work together to provide a just-right softness underfoot without losing responsiveness and durability - yet it feels lighter than ever. DNA LOFT now makes up the entire midsole, for a softer, smoother, ride.
- SMOOTH, STABLE RIDE: No matter how your foot lands, our Segmented Crash Pad - an integrated system of shock absorbers - will cushion every step and stride for smooth heel-to-toe transitions.
- SOFT, SECURE, FIT: More strategic use of the 3D Fit Print upper technology provides structure that moves with the foot.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : Yes
- Product Dimensions : 10 x 15 x 6 inches; 1.15 Pounds
- Department : womens
- Date First Available : December 17, 2020
- Manufacturer : Brooks
- ASIN : B08QVHC43B
- #7 in Women's Road Running Shoes
To report an issue with this product or seller, click here .
Looking for specific info?
Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them.
To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. It also analyzed reviews to verify trustworthiness.
Reviews with images
Submit a report
- Harassment, profanity
- Spam, advertisement, promotions
- Given in exchange for cash, discounts
Sorry, there was an error
- Sort reviews by Top reviews Most recent Top reviews
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. please try again later..
Top reviews from other countries
- Amazon Newsletter
- About Amazon
- Press Center
- Investor Relations
- Amazon Devices
- Amazon Science
- Start Selling with Amazon
- Sell apps on Amazon
- Supply to Amazon
- Protect & Build Your Brand
- Become an Affiliate
- Become a Delivery Driver
- Start a Package Delivery Business
- Advertise Your Products
- Self-Publish with Us
- Host an Amazon Hub
- › See More Ways to Make Money
- Amazon Visa
- Amazon Store Card
- Amazon Secured Card
- Amazon Business Card
- Shop with Points
- Credit Card Marketplace
- Reload Your Balance
- Amazon Currency Converter
- Your Account
- Your Orders
- Shipping Rates & Policies
- Amazon Prime
- Returns & Replacements
- Manage Your Content and Devices
- Your Recalls and Product Safety Alerts
- Conditions of Use
- Privacy Notice
- Your Ads Privacy Choices
Join Brooks Run Club for a range of exclusive offers & rewards.
- Store Locator
- Women's Running Shoes
Superior cushioning for runners that don't need added support.
Superior cushioning and support features for runners that overpronate (roll inward).
Lightweight and low profile running shoes.
Fast and built for speed, on the road or track.
- Trail Running
- Best Sellers
- Addiction walker 2
- Adrenaline GTS 23
- Glycerin 21
- Glycerin GTS 21
- Cascadia 17
- Women's Running Clothing
- Jackets & Vests
- Tights & Pants
- NightLife High-Visibility
- Sale Clothing
Not sure which shoe is right for you?
- Men's Running Shoes
- Men's Running Clothing
- Neutral Running Shoes
- Support Running Shoes
- Addiction GTS
- Adrenaline GTS
- Glycerin GTS
- Levitate GTS
- Trail Running Shoes
- Adrenaline ASR
- Cascadia GTX
- Competition Running Shoes
- Hyperion Elite
- Hyperion Max
- Hyperion Tempo
- Cross Training Shoes
- Walking Shoes
- Addiction Walker
- Addiction Walker Neutral
- Dyad Walker
Which shoe is right for you?
- Our History
- Our Purpose
- Run Signature
- Training Tips
- Injury Prevention
- Event Calendar
- Brooks Blog
- Rewards Program
- Brooks Run Club
- Women's Sale
- Running Shoes
Shop now. Wear now. Pay later. Interest-free
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees in you pay on time *
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- Repayments will need to be made fortnightly either over a 6 or 8 week period. Your payment schedule will be shown to you by Afterpay before you confirm your purchase.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
Free Shipping on all orders over $50. Australia Wide
- Find a store
- Shipping Information
We deliver to Australia only
Smoother and softer, this runner favorite just keeps getting better. For runners looking for a shoe that provides a smooth ride, the Ghost 14 now features DNA LOFT throughout the midsole for a smoother experience from heel-to-toe. The result is a zero-distraction run so you can focus more on what matters most: your run. The Ghost 14 is our first Carbon Neutral shoe. Learn more .
- DNA LOFT now makes up the entire midsole.
- Simplified midsole construction creates more seamless transitions.
- More strategic use of 3D Fit Print technology provides structure that moves with the foot.
Updated midsole is now 100% DNA LOFT cushioning for an even softer, smoother ride.
The new softer midsole and Segmented Crash Pad team up for easier flow from landing to toe-off.
Our 3D Fit Print balances stretch and structure so the shoe adjusts comfortably to your foot.
3D Fit Print in the heel and saddle offers a secure fit.
General Sizing Tips
- Switching to Brooks?
International Size Chart
The information provided here is intended as a guide only. Please consider your individual circumstances when selecting shoe style and size and ensure you are happy with the fit before using the shoes outdoors.
We recommend ordering Brooks running shoes 1/2 size to one size larger than normal dress shoes
For women's footwear, B is the standard width. 2A is narrow, D is wide, and 2E is extra wide. For men's footwear, D is standard, B is narrow, 2E is wide, and 4E is extra wide.
Ladies, when ordering "unisex" shoes, order 1.5 sizes smaller than your usual women's size.
Whenever possible, visit your local running and walking footwear store for a proper fitting.
Can't make it to a store?
To find your perfect shoe, check out our Shoe Finder tool. Simply answer a few questions and we'll introduce you to your sole mate. Also our International Size Chart can help make the size translations from UK, Europe and Japan measurements.
Need help choosing a shoe?
Try the shoe finder
Switching to Brooks
Find your solemate.
Running shoes are not created equal - we're the first to agree with that! But if you've been running in shoes from another brand, and want to try Brooks, it's helpful to know where to start. Check out our Shoe Finder, where you can either tell us what brand of shoe you wear and we'll show you something better – or you can answer five simple questions and we'll introduce you to your sole mate.
Sizing on BrooksRunning.com is displayed in US sizes only. For international sizes, please see conversion chart, below.
Recommended for you
Adrenaline GTS 18
Run Happy in NZ
Hey, it looks like you're in New Zealand.
Head to the Brooks Running New Zealand online store to receive free shipping on orders over $150.
This website only ships to Australian addresses.